Friday, September 3, 2010

Day 8

I had a long shower though and tried to wash it well, and this seems to have made the wound a bit worse, but I'm sure it will heal up.  You can see that the swelling remains in a big way, although I have emailed Dr Waetcher about this and showed him photos and he says it's fine, it just needs some time.

My whole inner foreskin and part of the head of my penis is covered in a hard covering, that seems to be peeling a bit.  I didn't really expect this seeing as my head was already exposed beforehand, and I actually think it has to do with the anti-septic cream I was using at the start or the fact that I was covering it up for the first few days (the hard bit is only where the bandage/gel was).

I'm thinking about trying to remove some of the stitches today as they are very annoying and the wound has healed, but I think I'll wait another couple of days.

No comments:

Post a Comment