Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Day 12

With all stitches removed, the back section has really closed up and everything is looking a lot better now.  I can see progress from day to day in every aspect except for the swelling, which is still as bad as ever.  I hope now that all the stitches are out it might accelerate the progress in that regard.

Someone on Inter-Circ suggested that I should use salt water to reduce the swelling, but seeing as the wound is still a little raw, I'm trying not to get it too wet.  If anyone has any other suggestions, please let me know.

The cut line looks a little uneven at some points, but I'm quite sure it's just the swelling, as on day one before that set in everything looked very straight.

With erections at night, I can tell that I really should have got another 1cm or maybe even 2cm removed.  We'll have to see the final result, but I don't think it's going to be as tight as I'd have liked.  My own fault though for telling the doctor to remove less than he himself suggested.

No comments:

Post a Comment