Thursday, September 2, 2010

Day 7

Today is one week since I've had the snip.  Luckily my urges to masturbate seem to have waned, which is just well because my penis is seriously swollen and the wound at the back seems to have opened up a lot more.

I've emailed Dr Wächter about it, and he says there is no problems but it looks like some stitches have undone themselves so it might take a little longer to heal. 

At the moment I'm wearing a protective bandage over the wound during the day and at night, otherwise I'm letting it get some air.  I think a lot of the problem with the wound at the back is the fact it's not getting enough air, so I'm going to leave the bandage off tonight and tomorrow to see how it goes.  I've made a thing out of rolled up compression bandages that stops my penis resting on my scrotum, which should allow for more air to get to the wound.  A lot of people have a lot of differing views on how a wound heals best, but I'm of the idea that non-interference and air heals wounds the best, so we're going to put this theory to the test.

No comments:

Post a Comment