Monday, August 30, 2010

Day 4

I unwrapped everything this morning and had a shower and inspected properly for the first time the job that has been done.  In previous days I have just unwrapped, taken photos, put the gel on, and wrapped it back up as quickly as possible so to prevent any swelling.

I could already tell in the morning that it's going to swell, and there's nothing I can do about it.  From what I've read, this is completely normal with high circumcisions.

In any case, I am really happy with the job that has been done.  The cut line is really straight and I'm sure it's going to look good when it's healed.  I'd say Dr Waechter is up there with the best adult circumcisers.  You might notice that the line is not completely straight on the top, but this is due to the vein.  Apparently accord to Dr Waetcher, this will sort itself out once it's healed underneath.  Otherwise it's amazingly smooth and symmetrical the whole way around.

I went back to work today with no problems at all.  Chose to take the car though instead of the bike just to be safe.

One real problem is that I feel like I need to cum.  This was making me irritable, so I have just tried to masturbate, which was a mistake.  I thought I could cum just by massaging the head with lube, but I couldn't.  Nonetheless, I kind of feel better for doing it, and I don't seem to have pulled any stitches or caused any issues.  Still, it would have been better not to try actually.

No comments:

Post a Comment