Saturday, August 28, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 has been very much like Day 1.  I made sure however this time to put the compression bandage on tight, and not too low (half the problem yesterday is that the frenulum area was not covered at all and allowed to swell), and I think I've got the swelling under control.  In fact I put an extra bandage on and taped it real tight.  I can still feel the head of my penis, so I guess there is no problem.  I would really like to avoid a long, draw out swelling of the inner foreskin, but as soon as the bandages come off on Monday I don't think I'll be able to avoid it really, we'll see.

I have almost no pain, and no problems going to the toilet etc.  I was told not to get it wet, so have been using cling wrap, tissues and a bag over it to stop it from getting wet which has been working.  The pictures are still a little gruesome because I haven't been able to clean the area at all.

Nighttime erections are happening, but everything seems to be staying together and it doesn't hurt too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment